Monday, March 21, 2022

For the Love of Music... Spotify Tag

I am simply delighted! Perhaps a little too delighted... As you can see... I have just been... tagged!!! For the first time!!! 


 As for music... I love it. But, Alas! "Love seems too weak a word!" Music is the most beautiful thing in the world IF it is the right kind of music, that is. Modern rap, rock, heavy metal etc. All that kind of thing is not music. It is simply noise. Miserable and offensive noise at that. 

Yes... another Anne gif. Prepare yourself for a lot of these... you are in the territory of the very Annest of Anne fans!! LOL

So... shall we begin?

We shall.

THE QUESTIONS:

What was your #1 song of the year?

So, about this... I very, very rarely, if ever, listen to current music. So when this tag asks me "of the year", I'm going to assume that it means my favorite song that I happened to listen do during said year. And for me, I discovered a new song!! And it's gorgeous. I happen to like this one best in acapella... By Faith, by the Getty's. 




What were your other top songs of the year?

Apologies in advance for an incredibly long list...


Aaaaand... I'll stop here.

Which song will play as you defeat an ancient vengeful spirit?

Scotland the Brave




Which song will play as you face-off against your rival dance crew?

I must confess I am not entirely certain what I'm being asked here... 



I'll just go it best as I can. I shall assume that I'm being asked to choose a song I love to dance to and that would be Cotton Patch Rag, or something of that sort, by the one and only Bar J Wranglers!! 



Which song will play as you proclaim your love in the rain?

Eternal Love by Serge Franklin.



How many minutes did you spend listening to Spotify?

Hm... not entirely sure... Not very many. I usually download my songs to mp3 and listen to them offline. While I drive...


What is your audio aura?

I have no idea... sorry guys 😕 Oh, no. "guys" is much too modern of a term. I should say "I apologize for the deficiencies in my answer, my esteemed guests and acquaintances." (I've been reading a lot of Austen lately...)

What were your top podcasts?

I... don't listen to podcasts...


How many genres did you listen to this year? 

Hymns / Western / Classical / Soundtracks / Scottish Traditional

What are your top genres?

See above answer... 

How many artists did you listen to, and who are your top 5 artists?

  • Bar J Wranglers
  • Hagood Hardy
  • Craig Duncan
  • Patrick Doyle
  •  Andre Rieu

So... here comes the part when I tag somebody else, I guess... unfortunately, I really haven't the slightest clue who to tag. My sincere apologies to you if I tag you and you didn't want to be tagged... In that case, it's best to just ignore me. 😛 (I won't be offended, I promise...) I'm just going to be a little random and tag people from blogs I follow and haven't exactly "met", since I'm not yet well acquainted in the blogging world. 

Katherine and Grace from The Maidens of Green Gables

Rachel from A Girl's Place


Anyone else who wants to do it!! 

Till Next Time, 

Juliette



4 comments:

  1. What a fun tag! Thanks so much for nominating us Juliette, you are too sweet! I look forward to investigating your music recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this was my first tag and it was a lot more fun than I thought! Hope you enjoy my faves! 😃

      Delete
  2. I love the music from Brave that you mentioned. :) Also Scottish traditional music is so good.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brave has one of the most gorgeous soundtracks ever!! I absolutely adore Scottish music 😄

      Delete

It is a truth universally acknowledged that any writer, in possession of a blog, must be in want of comments!