Monday, April 11, 2022

The Checkmate Saga

 Here I am, going on another crazy writing idea... (again...) My brain won't give me a rest. As soon as I think I can settle down and enjoy writing just one book, my brain is like "Hey! Here are ninety-seven more ideas! And I command you to write them all!! Mwahaha!!!)


Anyway, after binging Odyssey excessively (which I do non-stop anyway... I listen to at least one episode a day...) My brain again presented me with an idea. An idea unlike any I've ever had before. Believe me, it's radical. And it's going to be a wild ride. And I can't even tell you any more than the basic summary: 

Strange things have been happening in Odyssey... which is normal... Rumor has it that the elusive criminal mastermind Checkmate is setting up new headquarters somewhere in or around the little town... and a secret agent has come to investigate... an agent with a mysterious past. Hearts and lives are on the line.

It's another epic saga, guys. Right up there with Novacom and the Green Ring Conspiracy. (Okay, realize that I'm not Marshal Younger or Paul McCusker, guys. But it's going to be interesting to say the least. IF I can pull it off.)

It is with this that I invite you to join me on a time of wonder, excitement, and new adventures. Welcome to... Adventures in Odyssey!!!


Click Here for story

Signing off,

Juliette Deroulede


2 comments:

It is a truth universally acknowledged that any writer, in possession of a blog, must be in want of comments!