Thursday, March 2, 2023

In Which I Welcome My Ninth and Tenth Followers

I am all in ecstasies and raptures!!! Finally... after nearly a year... I have gotten a new follower!! I hereby extend my heartiest and most cordial of welcomes to this new kindred spirit, Samantha B. So glad to have you join us 😁 This isn't exactly the most enlightening of blogs, but we do have fun. 😊

And this reminds me that I never officially welcomed one of my greatest kindred spirits (although we are often at odds) the oddest mish-mash of Spider-Man fangirleyness and proper period drama appreciation, my co-blogger Seonaid!! That makes Seonaid the ninth and Samantha the Official Tenth follower. 

(In case you wonder why I say tenth when there are clearly eleven followers, it's because I've subscribed to my own blog. Shhhh... don't tell anyone 😆)

Anyway. About Seonaid, you can find her on the page tagged at the top of the blog "The Official Spider-Man Page".

And to officially welcome you both, I send the traditional "virtual welcome gift", the period drama memes.

For Samantha: 



And for Seonaid:



Till Next Time!

Juliette


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the welcome--and the meme--Juliette! Excited to follow along. :)

    ReplyDelete

It is a truth universally acknowledged that any writer, in possession of a blog, must be in want of comments!