Friday, March 11, 2022

In Which I Welcome My Second Follower

 This sort of post may or may not be a regular occurrence on this blog, but I am so excited right now because I finally got a new follower!!! Erm, I mean, Kindred Spirit! So, welcome to Miss Winifred Banks (awesome username, btw) and thank you so much for the follow! Since I don't know what else to do, here's a period drama meme as a virtual "welcome gift".


Because Mr. Darcy most certainly did lie. There is truth in the statement "Methinks he doth protest too much!"

Till Next Post,

Juliette

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a lovely surprise this is! Thank you so so much, it’s quite made my evening (after a simply ghastly day) ☺️ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a piece of Jane Austen anything to fix a ghastly day! (Unless it's a piece of Anne, that is) 😃

    ReplyDelete

It is a truth universally acknowledged that any writer, in possession of a blog, must be in want of comments!