Saturday, January 21, 2023

Seonaid Takes Over (Sort Of...)

 

Hello out there, Juliette's Kindreds!!

I shall explain. This is not Juliette. This is me. Seonaid. 

I have discovered something... I can actually post uh... posts... to the blog. So I am sneaking out of the boundaries of the Spider-Man page and taking over the main blog!! Mwahaha 😆😈

But don't worry. I'll give the blog back to Juliette... When I'm done with it. And in the meantime, I am going to post an awful lot of pictures of...

Well, guess. 😁






There you go, Jule 😆 Oookay, just pay no attention to me. Yeah, this is what happens when I'm overly tired. I'm just bugging Jule here, that's all. 


Okay, bye!

~Seonaid

2 comments:

  1. Um... Seon... what are you doing?? 😆 I honestly have no words...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well? I warned you, Jule. Why do you think I asked you what cartoon character you-know-who looks like?? 😁 You shall never be free of Milo Thatch!! 😆

      He is honestly adorable, but if you ever tell anyone I said that, I shall attack. In the middle of the night. Probably armed with spiders. You have been warned. Again. ðŸĪŠ

      Sorry. I'm slaphappy or something... ðŸĪ”ðŸĨī

      Delete

It is a truth universally acknowledged that any writer, in possession of a blog, must be in want of comments!