Saturday, February 25, 2023

Important Announcement

 I'm literally so excited, I can't see straight. As in I'm practically light-headed. 

I think I might've gone a bit overboard. I am nowhere near ready to publish... the book is only half-done. 

BUT I CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!

Kindreds, I am thrilled to announce that 

The Duty That Lies Before Us

is currently in publication on the blog!!

I'll only be posting chapter by chapter and progress will be slow. 

But you can begin reading today!!!

If you're interested 😏

Anyway.

Without further ado, I present to you,

(See?? I'm a poet and you didn't even know it.)

My Masterpiece.

Begin reading HERE



5 comments:

  1. 😲Loudly exclaimed euphemisms escape me!! I wasn’t expecting this for weeks yet! Are we INTERESTED?? Yes, Si, Oui, and Affirmative! Believe me when I say I’m all aflutter with excitement and practically dancing with anticipation here😄
    And I cannot wait any longer, so….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that’s embarrassing, apparently Euphemisms is not the word I was looking for, and means quite the opposite of how it was intended😆Thanks a lot, Eugene!
      So perhaps un-read that first line, if you would be so kind🥴

      Delete
    2. LOL, I was so impressed that you thought of that line just like 👌 I didn't even think about euphemisms being somewhat negative connotation 🤔 Anyway, don't worry about it. It was hilarious and I laughed 😆

      Delete

It is a truth universally acknowledged that any writer, in possession of a blog, must be in want of comments!